December 13, 2013 by nextscripts
SNAP for WordPress Version 3.1 has been released.
* New – WordPress 3.8 Compatibility
* New – New Ajax based settings page – 7 times lighter and faster.
* New – Filter autoposting by tags and custom taxonomies.
* New – Ability to set all posts “Enabled/Disabled for repost” according to the Categories/Tags/Custom Taxonomies filters
* Improvement – Performance/compatibility improvement with latest LastPass extension.
* Improvement – Better compatibility with SSL.
* Improvement/Bug Fix – HTML tags and shortcodes are now removed from Facebook attached titles.
* Improvement/Bug Fix – Compatibility with new LinkedIn security feature “We just sent you the code”.
More about New Features:
New Ajax based settings page with full WordPress 3.8 Compatibility
New settings page loads networks settings only when you need them. This makes it 7 times lighter and faster.
Filter autoposting by tags and custom taxonomies
Now you can filer your posts by Categories, Tags and custom taxonimies.
Only posts with those categories, tags or custom taxonomies assigned will be autoposted, you can include custom taxonomy tags in taxonomy_slug|tag format.
Please see more info and instructions here: Filer your posts by Categories, Tags or custom taxonimies
Ability to set all posts “Enabled/Disabled for repost” according to the Categories/Tags/Custom Taxonomies filters
In addition to the “Set all posts Enabled for Repost” and “Set all posts Disabledfor Repost” there is a new button [Enabled/Disabled for Repost according to Categories/Tags/Taxonomies filters]. This button will enable only the posts that belong to the categories/tags/taxonomies that set for autoposting.
See us on the Facebook: